Hiking in the Kalkalpen National Park
Enjoy the nature paradise
Untouched wilderness and clear water, original alpine farming and historical heritage. In Steyr and the Kalkalpen National Park region, nature and culture merge into a mysterious, magical natural paradise. Immerse yourself in this paradise formed by mountains, rivers and valleys.
An expedition into the ancient beech primeval forests of Kalkalpen National Park, a hike over rolling hills and heights with fascinating panoramic views and unique natural spectacles in combination with the romantic atmosphere of the 1000-year-old town of Steyr, where the Upper Austrian Provincial Exhibition provides insights into the lives of citizens, workers and aristocrats.
Tip: SO-DO stay 4 nights, pay 3!
- 3 nights
- 3 nights with breakfast from Thursday to Sunday or 4 nights from Sunday to Thursday
- Hiking maps & individual hiking tips with alpine pasture visit
- seat cover made of high quality alpaca wool
- entrance to the OÖ. Landesausstellung "ARBEIT WOHLSTAND MACHT" in Steyr
- Program modules optionally bookable: Guided tours the national park rangers or at the "Naturschauspiel"
- 24.04.2021 to 07.11.2021
from € 133,50 p.p.
Send your request with desired date to email@example.com!