- The Whole Year Round
The magnificent collegiate church of the former Benedictine monastery is one of the most beautiful buildings of the High Baroque in Austria.
The former Benedictine monastery (1107 - 1787) - a jewel of baroque architecture - was the religious, cultural and spiritual center of the Eisenwurzen. Stucco work of rare beauty and magnificent tapestries of Dutch origin adorn the church.
Worth seeing: Losenstein chapel, sacristy and summer choir. Free access to the church, worthwhile guided tour of the monastery by appointment.
Collegiate church open daily from 8 am to 5 pm
Guided tours by appointment from 8 persons
Please get in touch for more information.