- All weather
The parish church of Losenstein with the patron saint St Blasius was first mentioned in a document in 1339. The choir dates back to the middle of the 14th century, the nave was enlarged in 1514 and finally the church was extended in 1837.
The two-bay choir has a 5/8 end and a ribbed vault. It is divided by semi-circular services and stepped buttresses. There are four Gothic stained glass windows in the choir, which depict the "Crowning with Thorns", the "Crucifixion of Christ", the "Ascension of Christ" and "St Oswald". The windows were created around 1400 and Gothic frescoes from 1380 have been preserved on the choir vault, depicting symbols of the evangelists, prophets and tendrils. The frescoes were restored around 1905, and in 1951 an attempt was made to remove the overpaintings.
The three-bay nave has a single nave and a flat-roofed dome. The Gothic church tower stands in the southern corner of the choir. The sound windows are Gothic and the tower is covered with a wedge roof. The south portal and the tower entrance are also Gothic. The altar for the people (1974) and the bronze gate (1977) were designed by the Linz sculptor Peter Dimmel.
A Gothic fresco from around 1400 was discovered in the sacristy in 1951. The depiction of the crucifixion of Christ and St Michael the Archangel were restored in 1952.
The high altar was built between 1691 and 1693. The high altarpiece was painted by Johann Karl von Reslfeld in 1691. The tabernacle and the ornaments were created around 1775 in the rococo style. The baroque pulpit was also created around 1775 and the side altars are in the neo-baroque style.
In the baptistery there is a baptismal font from 1662 and a group of figures of St Anne from the first half of the 18th century. The bell was cast around 1340.
The church is a listed building.