Losenstein railway station
- All weather
All important and useful information about Losenstein railway station, such as address, opening hours, parking facilities, locations of ticket machines, luggage storage facilities (lockers) and other facilities - including accessibility, can be found on the ÖBB website at this link: https://www.oebb.at/de/reiseplanung-services/am-bahnhof/bahnhofsinformation (Please enter the desired station on the page.)
- Ticket machine in the waiting bunk
- Surroundings, platform and access to the platform barrier-free for wheelchairs; visually impaired persons require assistance.
- car and bicycle parking
- ÖBB - timetable information (Scotty)
- ÖBB - SCOTTY mobile
- ÖBB - route information (information about current disruptions)
- ÖBB - Construction site information (planned construction sites / rail replacement services)
- Timetable pictures (in pdf format for download)
- Station information (All information on stations/stops and points of sale.)
0-24 hours, 7 days a week
The Ennstalbahn runs between Linz and Weißenbach-St. Gallen. Details at www.ooevv.at
Stations and railway stations are located in Ternberg, Trattenbach, Losenstein, Reichraming, Großraming, Gaflenz, Weyer, Küpfern, Kastenreith, Kleinreifling and Weißenbach-St. Gallen.
Arrival by car:
From Salzburg/Linz: A1 motorway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Enns Valley.
From Vienna: A1 motorway exit Haag > B42 > B122 > B115 into the Enns Valley
From Passau: A8 Passau > Wels > A1 motorway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Enns Valley
From Graz: A9 Pyhrnautobahn > motorway exit Klaus > Grünburg > into the Ennstal valley
- All weather
Please get in touch for more information.