- All weather
All important and useful information about Schlierbach railway station, such as address, opening hours, parking facilities, locations of ticket machines, luggage storage facilities (lockers) and other facilities - including accessibility, can be found on the ÖBB website at this link: https://www.oebb.at/de/reiseplanung-services/am-bahnhof/bahnhofsinformation (Please enter the desired station on the page.)
- Ticket machine at the entrance to the platform
- Surroundings, platform and access to the platform barrier-free
- Car and bicycle parking available
- ÖBB - timetable information (Scotty)
- ÖBB - SCOTTY mobile
- ÖBB - route information (information about current disruptions)
- ÖBB - Construction site information (planned construction sites / rail replacement services)
- Timetable pictures (in pdf format for download)
- Station information (All information on stations/stops and points of sale.)
0-24 hours, 7 days a week
Arrival with the Pyhrnbahn, there are stops in Schlierbach, Kirchdorf/Krems and Micheldorf.
Details at www.ooevv.at
Arrival by car:
From Vienna/Salzburg/Linz: A1 motorway exit Sattledt > A9 motorway exit Inzersdorf > into the Kremstal valley.
From Passau: A8 Passau > Wels > A9 motorway exit Inzserdorf > into the Kremstal valley
From Graz: A9 Pyhrn motorway > Klaus exit > into the Kremstal valley
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- All weather
Please get in touch for more information.