Nationalpark Wildnis Camp
The National Park Wilderness Camp cannot be booked in winter.
Camp life & catering
The National Park Wilderness Camp is comfortably equipped and is looked after by the Villa Sonnwend National Park Lodge team. Everyone helps with cooking, washing up and cleaning. The food is delivered and prepared by the group. Cooking together around the fire is a special experience. Whenever possible, we eat outdoors and end the evenings in a cosy atmosphere around the campfire.
What else you should know...
- Approach on foot - luggage is transported to the camp
- No mobile network -SAT mobile phone available for emergencies
- Bed linen available, please bring your own towels
- 5 multi-bed rooms - 3 of which are wheelchair accessible
- Two 2-bed rooms
- 2 sanitary areas with showers/WC
- Kitchen with wood-burning stove, fridge, cooking utensils and crockery
- Two cosy parlours with tiled stove
- Group room (45m²) with stools, flipchart, national park library
- campfire site
- Number of rooms: 5
- Number of beds: 33
- Doubleroom: 2
- Multiple bedroom: 5
- Grills / BBQ
- Toilet facility
- Baggage transport
- Guided tours
- Suitable for schools
- Suitable for seminars
Please get in touch for more information.
Nationalpark Wildnis Camp Holzgraben 10
Phone +43 7562 20592
Fax machine +43 7562 20614
Mrs Christine Rebhandl
Nationalpark Hotel Villa Sonnwend
Legal contact informationNationalpark oberösterreichische Kalkalpen Service GmbH