- 3 star*** - 18 rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- 350m above sea level
- Sunniest place in the Enns Valley
- Mild climate
- Green location
- Biotope with waterfall
- Winter garden
- Easily accessible via the A1 Westautobahn
- Located in the Enns Valley Upper Austria
- National Park Kalkalpen Region
- Indoor swimming pool in the village
The Ennstalbahn runs between Linz and Weißenbach-St. Gallen. Details at www.ooevv.at
Train stations are located in Ternberg, Trattenbach, Losenstein, Reichraming, Großraming, Küpfern, Kastenreith, Kleinreifling and Weißenbach-St. Gallen.
Arrival by car:
From Salzburg/Linz: A1 freeway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Enns valley.
From Vienna: A1 freeway exit Haag > B42 > B122 > B115 into the Enns Valley
From Passau: A8 Passau > Wels > A1 freeway exit Enns-Steyr > B115 into the Enns Valley
From Graz: A9 Pyhrnautobahn > freeway exit Klaus > Grünburg > into the Ennstal valley
- Room / apartment available for non-smokers
Please get in touch for more information.